Sunday, 6 November 2016

A smile I remember!

I looked at him the way he would never understand the story beneath my iris. He tried to look deep into my facial life but I kept him far away from the reality.
I put my hand on his shoulder and grabbed it so hard, not to let any piece of it go. But I left leaving behind every cherishing moment of my life.
Suddenly I had to see his face once again, after all when I came back shouting.
“Save me! Save me! They are after me! They are after me!”
He looked back terrified .I could see the care in his eyes, but I let every step of it go. And at last he said with haunting voice ‘who?’
I couldn't help myself thinking about the way he took it. It made me laugh in my head and I didn't want him to feel small for me. So, without losing a minute I replied      
The Dogs! Who else?”